The Life Raft

Thanks @judytuna and @trashHeap! For the feedback, and for going along with this process I am trying. I am trying a form of self-care where I indulge my need to validate my ideas; lots of thoughts on that, but the gist is a lot of my passions remain inactive because I get depressed and feel alone, and it becomes a big stump, ya know?

Ha, and that wasn’t even what I was replying about!

I created #liferaft, but haven’t edited About the The Life Raft category yet. It won’t show up on the front page until it is edited, but I wanted to get yer two’s input about settings for the category. See, I like using Discourse, and I kinda like campy little friend sites that cater to the aesthetics of the group, so I was thinking we could start putting background images and logos on categories.

I’m not entirely sure of the size or what it looks like. I recalled seeing it years ago and thinking how fun it would be, but a cursory search doesn’t show any examples I can show! :slight_smile: But what would a good theme or image be for The Life Raft? Is it too soon to show the Titanic crashing into the ice berg?