maiki scratches

Similar to MapPress notes, I found a different mapping plugin that had an error in their footer, a misspelling. But they had a functional contact form, and I let them know. And they gave me a support license to their plugin in return. :slight_smile:

I donā€™t think that should be expected (and I generally donā€™t use support licenses), just comparing two instances where the difference between a wall and fun interaction was a functional contact form.

Remove friction, get more results.

1 Like

Despite being fluent in a single spoken language, I find multilingual technology and efforts fascinating, and just want to build multilingual systems all day. :slight_smile:

Since childhood Iā€™ve had both the desire and fear of being woken up with smelling salts.

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s from media. In the past, did people faint more often? Was that why they knew where to buy smelling salts, or always had some nearby?

1 Like

lieve to be.

Funny thought: it took anyone being able to say anything on the web for us to collectively learn how useless sarcasm is as a communication tool.

Hmmm, it was funny, but somehow lost its charm by the end of the sentimentā€¦

The thing I missed most when My network connection broke was this, my scratch pad. My papers are dense with ink, so many thoughts I had to compress in temporary storageā€¦

ā€œMispeltā€ is one of my favorites. :slight_smile:

I have to embrace how amazing I am, so Clover may do the same for eir self.

I had no idea we had folding phone displays! We have Westworld computers!

1 Like

Is there a happy place between silly narrative and random tables?

Timers in games.

A pocket hidden world: a Peripheral.

Old timey maiki describes the average web page loading many resources as, ā€œtoo many fingers in the pieā€.

Email as a concept is resilient as fuck.

There are lessons to learn, even as it strangles us all to death.

If I had more mana I wouldnā€™t have to use my personal energy to cast spells.

The Matrix protocol has infused a lot of new energy into XMPP, for which I am grateful. :slight_smile:

I know its tough, but this is an opportunity: they canā€™t deny which side theyā€™re on, and if they do, then you have ample proof to be an adult and cut ties with them. They are banana-pants.

The Statue of Liberty is holding a tabula ansata.

Not the setting, but the structure of Moomin Valley books would make a decent kids RPG. Emulate the exploration, both external and internal. Use distinct phases/moves, such as ā€œnew adventureā€ or ā€œfinish memoirsā€, to induce particular, consistent and understandable decisions.

Create cycles, like P L Travers, where each cycle progresses a sub-plot, but itā€™s whimsical and led by the players.