D&D Encounters (Session 6)

Seven players! Wow.

A new person joined and rocked Kalla, the Monk. The first time I have seen one played, but I imagined it would play that way. Their techniques are pretty cool, I like the move and the standard combos. Very Kwai Chang Caine.

I was going to play a Wizard, but at the last moment decided to rock a Psion instead. The new controller class, I thought they might be similar to play. Turns outs Psions are Jedi. At least my build was. My at-wills are Force Punch and Kinetic Trawl, basically Force Push and Pull. I am not complaining, it was pretty cool. I just wish I had done more in the game. My moment came with I use Far Reach to administer a health potion to the fallen Paladin. That was dope.

The other thing of note is that I have 30 renown points. That makes it so I qualify for a Renown Card at the end of the season. Because there may not be enough. Coming from the company that prints Magic: The Gathering. Wizards, I will trade you 4,000 MTGcards for one renown card. Won’t even break the bank.

Seriously, they should have an MTG recycling program. On second thought, I suppose that would wreck havoc with their rarity system.