Discover Warrior, Rogue & Mage

Continuing the discussion from What is your favorite TTRPG magic system?:

Discovery, with a chance of playing.

Game page

I’d play this one on forums, just sayin!

1 Like

I think it might be well suited for that sort of thing.

Keeping in mind I never quite sold my gaming group on it, so I’ve yet to play it.

2 Likes

I’ve read all the materials from the main site. We are definitely gonna play! I have in mind a weird mashup combining elements of DCSS and Hand of Fate (the aestetics match). I’ve just got these systems to build real quick… :grimacing:

1 Like

@maiki you might allready been aware; forgive me if this is obvious as my brain has been a little sluggish lately.

I just recalled Warrior Rogue Mage is Creative Commons Unported. I went back to double check.

This tickled my brain a bit given recent OGL dominance in RPGs discussions.

1 Like

Damn, that’s cool, thanks for the heads up! I knew the PDF of the core rules is CC-NC-BY, and I have WRMSRD.rtf in the same directory, but did not make that connection! :slight_smile:

There is a wiki at Warrior, Rogue & Mage to add notes about the system, and related materials, as well as impressions.

And then we have Play Warrior, Rogue & Mage to play, and Make a hypertext SRD for Warrior, Rogue, and Mage to make. For non-free TTRPGs I’ll probably create “read $RPG” quests, because I’m still interested. I just don’t care to contribute.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.