I love pinboard!

Me too, I love pinboard!

Here is my account. Pinboard: public bookmarks for timotheus

1 Like

me too! Pinboard: public bookmarks for judytuna

also i repeated myself in 2014 about repeating something i read in 2011: https://judytuna.com/2014/09/11/pinboard-in/

Reading through a persons bookmarks in chronological order is a strangely personal experience. It’s like following their internet crumb trail across months/years.

Yeah. Even when that person is yourself, and even when your self is the same. I just looked at my “feminism” tag and the oldest pin with that tag is from jan 2012:

Why A Woman Is Not Like A Physicist

Suzette Haden Elgin on reality and frames. This is REALLY FASCINATING AND TOTALLY RELEVANT TO EVERYTHING I CARE ABOUT.

feminism linguistics wiscon sciencefiction fantasy
january 2012 by judytuna

haha. i tried following it cuz it looks fascinating and it’s gone. i haven’t searched for it on like the internet archive yet.

looking at my own pins from the last seven years (and my livejournal) reminds me of who i am. which is someone who talks in all caps.

I used a whole bunch of IFTTT extensions for pinboard. I saved every link I posted on fb and tw. For a time I was even saving links inside tweets I just liked. And I imported bookmarks until I started using OneTab. I should figure out how to mass-import my OneTab data ^^

I only post things to #links. Because the thing likely won’t last, but our conversation will, and our notes are often more useful to me.

Also, if we ever get around to it, we’ll submit all links to the archive as they are posted. :slight_smile:

1 Like