maiki scratches

Orcs are a disservice to the Mongol Empire.

Our memory, its limitations, drives our curiosity into the woes and miracles of immortality.

ā€œInformationā€ in the modern sense is not about abundance, but scarcity. Therefore, it should be replaced with ā€œarcaneā€. Combined with other replacements, we get fun sentences.

I work in Arcane Technology, providing client support for our butt platform.

1 Like

Everyone that meets my kid sees such potential. But whose?

If Iā€™m dedicated to always being just ahead of kiddoā€¦ you havenā€™t seen what we can do.

Grandeur is a matter of perspective.

2 posts were split to a new topic: How big could the death star plans be?

The more useful something is, the more I want two of them. I could probably thrive with about a dozen things, twice.

Right when I get so fucking tired of silly comic book stories, I remember Adam X, and the true meaning of comics.

1 Like

One of the aspects I admire of Noam Chomsky is eir disregard for pop culture. I just saw reference to Apple hardware I donā€™t recognize. Feels nice.

Ride chaos to serendipity.

Death robots from the future havenā€™t killed me yet.

Computer-mediated communication.

Replace each instance of ā€œdarkā€ with ā€œfascistā€ in LOTR. :face_with_monocle:

Had a really long note to self, but whoo is it difficult, so instead Iā€™ll paraphrase:

You deserve love because you are, not because of what you do.

I say I donā€™t, ā€œmove fast and break thingsā€ anymore, but the truth is I never did. I moved fast and didnā€™t build things. Seems a steep price to payā€¦

2 posts were split to a new topic: wp comment delete

Practical pleasantries.

Life would be so much simpler if we were newts!

I prefer subtitles.

Our technology allowed us to overcome difficulties securing calories. Condos displacing grocery stores reverses that.