Neotokyo OST

Source Engine mod Neotokyo has been in the works for years. Quickly approaching their much anticipated release, they are beginning to drop other tasty morsels, first with an official trailer, an FAQ from a dev, and now the soundtrack on CD!

From the Neotokyo music page:

13 songs will be released as mp3's free with the mod, but if you want to support Ed Harrison, and all the hard work he has put into this 27 TRACK-DOUBLE CD, then we can't think of a better way to spend $11 dollars.

Beyond the pure excitement that we will soon be able to play this mod, this is a great example of independent developers coming together and creating something without the need of a game publisher backing them. Of course, that doesn’t mean that the game won’t be showing up on Steam sometime after it is released.

Because I am a chump for soundtrack music, and that I don’t play mp3’s, I ordered the CD today (it was out of stock quickly, so hurry and get yours!). Soon I will be chillaxing to an even larger ambient cyberpunk playlist! :slight_smile: