Stupid things that tickle me

Here is where I gather the found things that are so, so stupid, they make laugh. :rofl:

I’m doing a Ting, ahem, a thing. At Ting. Anyhow, I saw this:

Screenshot_2019-01-20%20Ting%20Shop%20-%20Get%20a%20great%20deal%20on%20new%20and%20refurbished%20phones%20

That is so great! That name! That price! That status!

The mixed paint image on the phone is the MRI for the artist that named something Apple iPhone Xs Max, and then say it is over 1,000 fucking dollars! OMFG! That is almost rent, you fuckers! :rofl:

Just buy cocaine. That is true “Xs”. Just do the coke.

2 Likes

picture is of game of thrones oreos! the oreo is on an iron throne with swords coming out from all directions and it says the names of all the houses in super stark (i’m not sorry) got-font letters in the back in two greys.

1 Like

I didn’t want to mention in that thread, but the name “Lannister” immediately brings to mind incest, so I’d say it’s among the worst words to put on cookies!

Also, each time I read that, I see “Fascist Oreos”, and it kinda doubles down on the GoT connection, so extra giggles! :rofl:

1 Like

Screenshot from 2020-07-27 11-40-48

Rapper Kanye West criticizes Harriet Tubman at rally

:rofl:

Like, I don’t even know why this cracks me up so much. I just keep thinking, “Harriet Tubman’s got this.” Also, as I’ve said…

I’m reading the quotes as “sarcastic”. :rofl:

Oh we’ll “delete it” alright. Sure.

:smiley:

1 Like

From https://utteranc.es/

• No lock-in. All data stored in GitHub issues. :unlock:

This bit just kills me:

Tip: If the process succeeds the output will stop at 47% and report adb: failed to read command: Success .

Screenshot_2021-01-06 Install LineageOS on gta4xlwifi LineageOS Wiki

Wat?!

1 Like

As a developer, I love this.

News of the riots was all over the papers and magazines. It was declared that no other commodity had ever received as much free advertising in the history of the newspaper industry. The press reported outrageous instances of hair-pulling, hysterical women fighting tooth and nail for a pair of the prized stockings.

A webform on the USPS website asks for my address, includes the field label:

ZIP Code™

Hmmm, which one to address first…

I was so ROFLing from the first one, I didn’t fully parse the second message…

Link a credit card to keep your financial info secure when buying online.

W. T. F. does that even mean?! That’s not how credit cards work! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

The Nation of Islam is into Dianetics!

The all-in-one messenger powerhouse makes your communication really fast. With Bitcoin rewards powered by Lightning.