Weekly themes

Sometimes my ideas are so complex that I don’t get them across very well. I’ve gotten better since I decided to write the way I speak, but I am still hitting the wall of context.

I don’t like people trusting my word. I might want to look into that, but despite some psychological block I have, it is important that I provide evidence or history to the person I am trying to convince. That is hard to do in one post. I get bored if it takes more than 20 minutes to write it out, my attention turns to mush.

So I’ve been trying to think of ways to break up posts into smaller bites, which I can just reference going forward. For some reason, a lot of ideas I’ve had lately have been in threes, which would make a great Monday-Wednesday-Friday series of posts.

I am going to try out weekly themes, where I try to focus on supporting topics around one large point I am trying to make. Then, anything else I am thinking about I will journal or mind map into another large point. Let’s see how that works out. :slight_smile: