What do we like about FTL Advanced Edition?

yo i LOVED FTL. it is the only game i have ever reviewed on steam. Faster Than Light

i had a different experience than both of you because i loved moving the little crew members around! it was so exciting! and some of them got to level up and become better at their jobs!!! and engis are better at repairing things and rock guys don’t need oxygen to breathe and mantis are better fighters? i loved sending the right crew to the right situation like if there was a hull breach or if there was a fire or if there were boarders.

the first and last thing i ever streamed on twitch.tv was my first-ever playthrough of FTL for my friend jeremie to watch. it was also the farthest i’ve ever gotten in FTL. i guess it was sometime in 2012.

i loved FTL so much that i bought the soundracks on vinyl when the albums came out. there were two different albums. the vinyl itself was different colors in like a splash galaxy pattern. it was really cool. i gave all my vinyl away to my friend peterson a few years ago because i don’t own a record player.

2 Likes