Agnostic game controller for large hands?

I have the F710, and it works fine for my big hands. Only hitch: no games to play! Well, I played SoulCalibur 2 and Skies of Arcadia, and a handful of games in Dolphin Emu. But non-console gaming never went anywhere with me (it’s no surprise, just noting ^_^)

Recently we got a Switch to play Animal Crossing, and while the individual controllers (so-called "joycon"s, which must refer to a special type of carpel tunnel injury) are too small to use as game controllers, the attachment that forms a regular controller, as well as attached to the Switch, and they fit my hands find; however, neither are optimal for Clover…

Except that N30 Pro 2… it works perfectly with the Switch! Like, we didn’t use it, it didn’t particularly pair well with whatever bluetooth drivers I’m using, whereas it just works with the Switch, including rumble and shaking (which I didn’t even know it did!). So that means we bought our “second controller” a couple years ago. Glad they made a cute enough Switch to match. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes