Discover Baldur's Gate

I’ve basically played through BG and BG2, but as power runs, and I wanted to go back and explore the storylines, do one of those really comprehensive dives, follow up on every interaction, completely RP out alignment, that kinda deal.

I think I made this before I standardized how the quests worked. Anyhow, I’d like to do a play through, and probably just go through to the sequel while I’m at it. Actually, now that I think about it, there are a bunch of expansions and I don’t know how they relate, but it would be cool to chain them together for one play through.

Hey, some spoilers coming at ya!

Baldur’s Gate is remastered, but unfortunately keeps the basic premise (of a murder-god somehow ambiguously leaving behind a bunch of bastards [children] to Highander each other) as well as the basic gameplay mechanic: click here until your wrists hurt, go for the eyes, Boo!

I’ve wanted to look at these games in depth, but ya know, a lot of other folks will and have and cared a lot more about these games, and rather than tear it apart (which is soooooo fucking easy, this game’s story is shat!), I’m going to try to put more effort into building better media for all. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.