March 8, 2019 - Friday

i can’t believe i’m still sick! i’m actually worse today! congestion and everything hurts that is inside my head and related to breathing.

an entomologist looked at pictures of our bugs and said they’re winged ants. the best thing to do is vacuum them up, which is what we’ve been doing every day this week. when mating season is over they’ll be gone. =P

i’ve been playing a ton of Habitica lately. i think it is adorable. i’ve had it for years and am in a party with three friends, but i haven’t invested into learning much about it until now. we just defeated a Monstrous Moon and are wondering what to do for our next Quest. i just learned about how pets actually work, and i joined someone else’s public Challenge to Collect Them All.

i’ve been using it every day. one of my Dailies is “make a large piece of wood in talkgroup.” that Daily is going swell! what’s the opposite of :shamrock: ? :rainbow: ?

another of my Dailies is “use cpap machine tonight” … it is very, very, very red, because i miss it and take damage every day. everyone in my party takes boss damage too, if i miss it. :shamrock:

i want to collect all the pets. maybe this will finally make me put on my stupid machine. but i can’t breathe right now auuughh

1 Like

Today has been a tough day and I can’t wait to be in bed.

Ive tried Habitica and really like it but sucked at getting a party going and sustaining it in it.

5e game was today we had a lot of fun. Their getting close to the end of the campaign.

I sometimes get kinda a little down at the end of a good campaign or the end of a good book series. Their is a part of me thats going to be a bit dissapointed that it’s over.