Moving

In many contexts, that is just about the only thing I am doing. After this episode of my life I think I will try being still for a bit.

At any rate, we are moving residential locations. Susan and I are leaving Highwind and will now be inhabiting the Cottage. It is a nice place, not far from where we are now. It is very near a BART station, and is within walking distance of everything I care about right now (I was worried I would be far from Monterey Market). So, that is exciting. I can’t wait to get out of here.

In other news, I have been pulling in long days as I try to tie up loose ends for clients. It is a give and take. It seemed that with each task I got finished another one came up. I should have declared the latter half of the week offline mode, but everyone had really interesting and important work to do. So, here we are, with hardly a box packed, and more work to do tonight.

The good news is, I am learning so much. I can barely sleep, even when I am exhausted and the dawning sun is beaming into my brain. Once those filters come off, I start going mad with brain activity. It makes me want to find a groove that allows me to fall into that genius spiral without adversely impacting the people around me. I would like to ride it out a bit, take a trip to the edge of my mind…

Or you know, I could just sleep more.