Weird week

Today feels like it should be the start of a new week; for mostly staying home, I feel like I’ve already packed this week full of activity.

Susan, Clover and I are all in various stages of illness. Clover is best off, since that just means e sleeps a whole lot. Susan is worst off, since she has to go to a place for work. Actually, I am the worst off, because as far as I can tell, neither of them are in the kind of discomfort and pain I am! Subjective reality strokes my ego once again!

In addition to dealing with head colds (and maybe allergies?), my work stuff has been particularly odd. I’ve had to create boundaries that I didn’t want to. I don’t fear confrontation, I just feel sorry for adults who don’t act like they are adults. But there is a lot that goes into a relationship, and setting boundaries are important, since it provides a guide for how others should treat you. For some (specific) reason(s) I have a harder time with this when it comes to money.

I haven’t been getting that much rest at night, because I have been doing a lot of coding lately. For some reason my brain thinks it is cool to see how many revisions of a git repo it can cache and catalog, instead of going into REM. It kinda pisses me off that I can no longer name each state and its capital. That would be a much more impressive (at cocktail parties, which I am always attending) feat.

This week is weird, but that isn’t a bad thing. It is nice to change things up, see how it resettles. That reminds me, I’ve been making lemonade this week. :slight_smile: