Continuing the discussion from I would change this about my favorite game…:
In Sea of Thieves, you sail around as a boat of four pirates.
I downloaded it about a week ago (via the windows store on windows 10 or whatever; however, as of a few days ago, it is available on Steam). I have played exactly once. I did the tutorial (single-player), and then I used automatic matchmaking to play with strangers (this was a huge mistake, never do this. We died instantly to horrible strangers screaming slurs in audio chat). I took some screenshots of the outfits that you can buy your parrot pet. For example…
I heard that you can play in a band together by all holding different music instruments and then pressing a button. You don’t play the instrument with your keyboard or anything–I think it picks a song (randomly?) and then your characters animate playing their instruments. Here is a picture of one of the Hurdy-Gurdies you can get.
Quest Completion Criteria
- Convince four people with windows boxes or xboxes to buy this game (so far, 2/4: judy, fritz)
- IMPORTANT: DISABLE ALL INGAME VOICE CHAT
- Get online at the same time
- Get different instruments (this should be easy, there are boxes of free starter stuff in town)
- Play in a band
- Take a screenshot or video and post it here