Ahsoka Tano

I watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars, or as I call it, Star Clone, The Wars, because it makes as much sense but is easier to say.

Anyhow, I’ve tried to figure out for a few seasons what was going to happen to Ahsoka Tano, Anakin Skywalker’s padawan. I am not a huge fan of Star Wars, but I like this character and I also know what will happen in 'verse. It didn’t make sense to me that Snips would be caught in the Jedi Purge, but it is also clear that e wouldn’t be killed in the show, either, since it is geared towards children (which better be true, because some of the episodes are so stupid, one would have to have a loose grasp of casuality to accept what is happening).

Ahsoka and Anakin, in a very symbolic scene.

This last arc was an interesting one, though as I just noted, it was fairly poorly put together, especially considering it lead up to a trial that included many of the stars of the series; if they are honestly bringing up those points in court, it is no wonder the Republic falls. Anyhow, I am not going to spoil what happens, but I got a sense of Ahsoka’s fate a couple of episodes ago, and I am happy with how it resolved. There is a touching moment at the end of the latest episode (s05e20), and it got me interested in the larger continuity, beyond my general interest in lazer swords and their application. :slight_smile: