March 25, 2019

Registered for Fall classes today. Looks like ill be dusting off my Java neurons. Unfortunately this has low overlap with my personal todo list. But still should be usefull.

Is that called… drinking coffee? :slight_smile:

Very overcast today, but I’m getting work done, including a new mapping project!

Walked to the store and got dowsed. But other then that I’m been working on mapping and UI, thinking about how folks actually gather data in the field, and how they can share and collaborate around it.

pineapple makes my mouth skin hurt but i like eating it so much!

1 Like

Had a chat with @maiki today, which is always awesome.

Work is cray cray due to a 4/1 deadline, so super cramming. After this though, I’m going to start burning some of my flex time for sure.

I had a nice time with the family tonight. It was a good day.

1 Like

Because of eating it from a whole pineapple (which are admittedly difficult, fruit-wise), or because yo mouth be allergic?!

Cuz one of those is kinda alright, and the other freaks me out! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I second that sentiment and intention! I keep waking up in the middle of the night, and can’t get back to sleep, as my family is not there to, uh, breath.

I feel like we take human bonding for granted. Maybe, hopefully, everyone gets to. But I don’t. Its always on my mind, because at the end of every thought, each idea, all the dots, they show a picture that says, “we are in this together!”

In some ways I think that is what religion is, and the lesson we should take is that we all have the ability to bond like the most powerful orgs in existence, and we should always consider how herd-like we want to be in any given scenario. I for one would like a secular path to fulfilling my higher self, so I may rise above my ego, the ego of my communities, to see with eyes unclouded.

Funny, a little bit of loneliness and a whole lot of reflection ties my transhumanist leanings to the physical manifestations of love that exhibit when I embrace my family. I often have difficulty staying in genre. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Also, discovered :face_with_monocle: today! It’s so serious!

1 Like