Toothbrushes

I started using Preserve toothbrushes a few years ago. I liked it that you can recycle them, turning them into plastic furniture. They even have a video of how they are made. Very neat.

Just now I ordered a subscription from them, where they will send me a new toothbrush every three months, and I will send back the old one for recycling. I get reminded to change my toothbrushes, they are recycled, and I pay once a year a low price of around $15 (which includes shipping and handling). Groovy!

I encourage you to do the same, but first you should get one to see if you like it well enough. They are sold at most alternative health shops that sell toiletries, as well as neat grocery stores. They are rarely more than three dollars. A while back I determined that I wouldn’t make an endorsement for a product unless I had used it for a year. I have had plenty of these (I am not saying how many, because I don’t switch them out as often as I should) over the last three years. I like 'em.

Oh, and I am getting the surprise mix, so I won’t know which colors they are until they get here. How cool is that for taking risks? Boo-yah! :slight_smile:

I had forgotten about the Preserve brand! I used to get those all the time. Definitely going to get those for our next round of toothbrushes.

1 Like